Like Us On Facebook!
Oval Pictures for Headstones
with Bronze Frames
Real Photos Sent to Some of Our 1,000's of Happy Customers!
Send us a message if you find a better price and we'll beat it by 10%*
All dimensions above include the frame
By far our most popular shape, we know you will be very happy with an oval ceramic picture from Photos for Headstones.com. The photo that you provide us with will be edited to your satisfaction, printed on special paper with ceramic toners, and baked into fine porcelain in a high temperature kiln. When you purchase a ceramic photo for your loved one's headstone or mausoleum with us, you get the following:
- A lifetime guarantee against fading
- The same high-quality photo you would get through any monument maker, cemetery, or funeral home
- Free industrial VHB tape to easily mount the photo in minutes
- Free shipping in the U.S. ($20 shipping to Canada except for largest size)
Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions at 1-866-343-6715. We are glad to assist you in any way possible so that you can soon have a photo of your loved one that will stand the test of time.
1. Use alcohol to clean the mounting surface (i.e. headstone, grave marker, urn, etc.) to which the ceramic picture will be placed.
2. Place your ceramic picture on the mounting surface and mark the positioning with a pencil or other instrument.
3. Remove the film from the tape on the back and position the ceramic picture between your markings, pressing it firmly for about 2 minutes.
4. For the most attractive results, use a high quality silicon caulking to seal the gap between the edges of the ceramic picture and the mounting surface. This will also provide a seal to keep moisture from possibly affecting the adhesive.
Is this the same product that is sold by monument makers and cemeteries?
Yes. This is the exact same ceramic memorial portrait that you can purchase through monument makers and cemeteries, and you can easily install it yourself. Some companies only sell enameled steel portraits, but we believe porcelain to be the better option. Our prices are much lower than theirs because we are manufacturers of the product and they simply buy from companies like ours and raise the price.
Can I order by mail?
Yes. Please CLICK HERE to learn how to order by mail.
Will my ceramic picture(s) be the exact size described on the website?
The size of the ceramic picture(s) may vary by a couple of millimeters. The porcelain shrinks when fired and does not always come out to the exact dimensions, but is always very close.
How does your lowest price guarantee work?
If you can find the same size and shape product from another retailer at a lower total price, contact us and we will beat that price by 10%. The total price of the retailer takes into account all shipping and add-ons.
What are shipping costs?
Shipping is FREE within the United States and its territories. We charge an additional $20 USD to ship to Canada (up to 7.1"x9.4" portraits). We charge an additional $30 USD to ship to Australia, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, and the UK (up to 7.1"x9.4" portraits). For all other countries, please contact us to inquire about shipping costs.
How long will it take to receive my ceramic picture(s)?
Do you offer a warranty on your product?
Can you edit/touch up my photo for me?
We offer a variety of free editing services such as improving color, brightness, and contrast as well as red-eye removal and other basic cleaning. As our specialty is the actual manufacturing of the photos, we do not provide advanced photo editing such as removing backgrounds. If you have any questions regarding what we can do, please contact us.
What quality of photo on the ceramic picture(s) can I expect?
The quality of the finished product(s) is directly related to the quality of the photo(s) you provide. To ensure the best results, we recommend that you upload the highest quality photo(s) possible. Additionally, the colors will not be exactly the same, but we do our best to match the colors. The only colors that we are not able to match very well are true reds, hot pinks, and purples. The special toners used in making these products simply cannot produce those colors.
How do I install my ceramic picture(s)?
Simply follow the instructions on our Installation page. We will also send these instructions to you with your order.
Verified Product Reviews
* The low price guarantee does not apply to MemorialPics™ brand products sold by other retailers. The price that will be beat by 10% is the total price charged by the competitor including all shipping charges, taxes, and fees. Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.